Closures and Service Changes due to COVID-19
Updated March 23, 2020
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 public health situation and to protect the health of our visitors and staff, we have made the following closures and service changes:
- Canaan Valley State Park lodge is closed.
- All lodge services are closed.
- All cabins and campground are closed.
- All restrooms are closed.
- Park restaurants have been closed. Curbside and carryout services is not available.
- Recreation Center is closed.
- Golf Course is closed.
- Special events have been cancelled through April 30 or postponed to a later date. View our event calendar for more information.
- Reservations department is taking reservations for travel dates anytime after May 1st.
- Golf & Ski Season passes can be purchased by calling 304-866-4121 x8-2638
To modify an existing reservation, call 1-800-622-4121.
Day-use areas remain open for public use.
For the most up-to-date information, utilize the following resources: