Stay in style
Treat yourself to a luxurious getaway in one of our 160 guest rooms and suites. Whether you're here for business or leisure, our staff will ensure you have everything you need to relax and enjoy your stay.
Each comfortably furnished room and suite includes:
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- 37-inch flat screen television
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot
- Spacious bathrooms with granite counter tops
- Individual climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Fireplace, balcony, and separate living and sleeping rooms (only in 1-bedroom suites)
Ready to book your stay?
View available rooms online or call us at (304) 866-4121 to start planning your stay today!
State Park Guidelines
- Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
- Valid photo ID and credit card required at time of check in.
- Pet Policy: No pets are allowed in Lodge Hotel rooms. Service animals permitted.
- Cancellation: A cancellation notice must be received no later than 7-days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee. A fee equal to 1-night stay will be retained if notice is given less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- Reservation Changes: Guests may move their reservation date for a $25 Transfer fee + 12% tax. Transfer Fees will be charged each time a reservation date is changed. There are no limits on stay date transfers.
- Early Departure Policy Refunds will not be issued for early check-outs
- Room Deposit: A deposit equal to 1 night stay is due at time of reservation. The remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- Check-in time: 4 P.M.
- Check-out time is 11 A.M.
- Room rates are the same for single and double occupancy
- $10 charge for additional 3rd and 4th adults in the room (maximum of four people)
- Rates do not include tax. All reservations are subject to a 6% state tax and a 6% county tax charge.
- A Resort Fee of $9.00 per night will be added to all reservations (6% sales tax additional). Government reservations are not exempt from Resort Fee charges.
- A minimum night's stay may be required during holidays, prime season, specific promotions or during holiday time periods.
- Packages: All unused portions of a packages are non-refundable. Guest must be listed as "Adult" to be on the package and receive the full package inclusion.
- Children sharing the room with parents on a package DO NOT receive package inclusions unless they are noted as an “Adult” at time of reservation
- Guest paying with a government issued credit card are responsible for identifying themselves at time of reservation and presenting card upon check-in. A tax exemption certificate will be required if not paying with a government purchasing card.