Stay in style
Treat yourself to a luxurious getaway in one of our 160 guest rooms and suites. Whether you're here for business or leisure, our staff will ensure you have everything you need to relax and enjoy your stay.
Each comfortably furnished room and suite includes:
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- 37-inch flat screen television
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot
- Spacious bathrooms with granite counter tops
- Individual climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Fireplace, balcony, and separate living and sleeping rooms (only in 1-bedroom suites)
Ready to book your stay?
View available rooms online or call us at (304) 866-4121 to start planning your stay today!
Effective: April 1, 2018
State Park Guidelines
- Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
- Valid photo ID and credit card required at time of check in.
- A deposit equal to 1 night stay is due at time of reservation.
- The remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- Cancel without penalty: A cancellation notice must be received no later than 7 or more days prior to arrival.
- Cancel with penalty: A penalty charge equal to 1 night deposit will be retained by resort if notice is given within 6 days or less prior to arrival. Guest may move their reservation date for a $25 (12% tax additional) Transfer Fee. Transfer Fees will be charged each time a reservation date is changed. There are no limits as to how many times a guest may move their reservation dates. When moving a reservation, the new room rate will be the current Best Available Rate offered on that particular date. The previous room rate will not be honored when reservations are moved.
- Refunds will not be issued to guest who leave early. Guest will incur a penalty charge of 1 night lodging for early departure.
- A minimum night stay may be required for specific promotions or during holiday time periods.
- Packages: All unused portions of a packages are non-refundable. Guest must be listed as "Adult" to be on the package and receive the full package inclusions
- Children sharing the room with parents on a package DO NOT receive package inclusions unless they are noted as an “Adult” at time of reservation
- Check-in time: 4 P.M.
- Check-out time is 11 A.M.
- Room rates are the same for single and double occupancy
- $10 charge for additional 3rd and 4th adults in the room (maximum of four people)
- Rates do not include tax. All reservations are subject to a 6% state tax and a 6% county tax charge.
- A Resort Fee of $9.00 per night will be added to all reservations (6% sales tax additional). Government reservations are not exempt from Resort Fee charges.
- A minimum night's stay may be required during holidays or prime season
- No pets are allowed in lodge hotel rooms. Service animals are permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Guest paying with a government issued credit card are responsible for identifying themselves at time of reservation and presenting card upon check-in. A tax exemption certificate will be required if not paying with a government purchasing card.