Guests who are 60 years of age or older save on lodge rooms and fireplace suites with our Savvy Seniors discount!
- 10% off the Best Available Rate midweek and weekend
- Rate is based on single or double occupancy
- Discount is offered toward lodge rooms only
- Offer is not valid with cabin and cottage rentals
- Offer based on availability/advanced reservations required
- Blackout dates may apply
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
Effective: April 1, 2018
State Park Guidelines
- Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
- Valid photo ID and credit card required at time of check in.
- A deposit equal to 1 night stay is due at time of reservation.
- The remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- Cancel without penalty: A cancellation notice must be received no later than 7 or more days prior to arrival.
- Cancel with penalty: A penalty charge equal to 1 night deposit will be retained by resort if notice is given within 6 days or less prior to arrival.
- Guest may move their reservation date for a $25 (12% tax additional) Transfer Fee. Transfer Fees will be charged each time a reservation date is changed. There are no limits as to how many times a guest may move their reservation dates.
- When moving a reservation, the new room rate will be the current Best Available Rate offered on that particular date. Any discounts offered will be based on the current Best Available Rate.
- Refunds will not be issued to guest who leave early. Guest will incur a penalty charge of 1 night lodging for early departure.
- A minimum night stay may be required for specific promotions or during holiday time periods.
Reserving your room is easy!
Reserve your room by calling (304) 866-4121 or Book Online Now