Course Officially Opening April 1st
Tee off your vacation in style
Practice your swing while surrounded by breathtaking views of the West Virginia countryside. Our 18-hole, par 72 golf course features 65 sand bunkers and eight water hazards, providing the perfect amount of challenge for experienced and novice golfers alike. Join us on the championship green from April through early November.
Designed by Geoffrey Cornish, our course has been ranked #11 in the state and received a four-star rating in Golf Digest Magazine.
Stay 'N' Play Golf Package
The perfect package for serious and casual golfers alike, featuring a comfortable lodge room, warm breakfast, and lots of quality time on the green.
- Blue tees are 6,984 yards; M 71.4/125 ratings
- White tees are 6,436; M 69.9/121 ratings
- Gold tees are 5,897 yards; M 68.1/116 and W 73.6/125 ratings
- Red tees are 5,706 yards; M 66.3/107 and W 72.3/125 ratings
- Green tees are 4689 yards; M 62.2/100 and W 65.2/106 ratings
Other features include:
- Groomed fairways and lush greens
- Driving range, putting green, and sand bunker
- Golf clubhouse with food, beverages, and lockers
- Pro shop featuring apparel, clubs, bags, and more
- Rentals for golf carts, pull carts, and clubs
Please note: Walk-ins are welcome, but we recommend reserving tee times in advance.
See our Scorecard here.
Ready to hit the greens?
Book your room today and start planning your golfing getaway!