Tee off your vacation in style
Practice your swing while surrounded by breathtaking views of the West Virginia countryside. Our 18-hole, par 72 golf course features 65 sand bunkers and eight water hazards, providing the perfect amount of challenge for experienced and novice golfers alike. Join us on the championship green from April through early November.
Designed by Geoffrey Cornish, our course has been ranked #11 in the state and received a four-star rating in Golf Digest Magazine.
- Blue tees are 6,984 yards with a slope rating of 130
- White tees are 6,436 with a slope rating of 128
- Red tees are 5,795 with a slope rating of 127
- Gold tees are 5,966 yards with a slope rating of 122
Other features include:
- Groomed fairways and lush greens
- Driving range, putting green, and sand bunker
- Golf clubhouse with food, beverages, and lockers
- Pro shop featuring apparel, clubs, bags, and more
- Rentals for golf carts, pull carts, and clubs
Please note: Walk-ins are welcome, but we recommend reserving tee times in advance.
Ready to hit the greens?
Book your room today and start planning your golfing getaway!