Experience the mountain state's great outdoors
We invite you and your family to escape the indoors to enjoy one of our 34 campsites and 3 primitive tent sites. Explore one of the most photographed and scenic regions in WV.
Discover the best panoramas of the Valley at Bald Knob by taking a ride on our scenic chairlift or add to your hiking accomplishments with this moderate trek. Enjoy the variety of recreation activities—while still having access to luxurious resort amenities.
- Paved, wooded access with full hookups
- Comfort station with laundry and shower facilities year round
- Discharge station for self-contained units
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
- Leashed pets permitted
- Sites hold 20' to 45' campers
- May 1 - October 31, 2019 (peak season): $35 per night
- November 1, 2019—April 30, 2020 (off season): $32 per night
- Sales tax is included in the above rates
- A nightly resort fee will be added in the amount of $2 (tax included)
- A charge of $6.50 will be added to all reservations as a handling fee during the peak season
- Walk in guest will not be charged a handling fee
- Sites are first come/first serve.
- Water is turned off during the off season due to weather temperatures.
Storage rates are available in the off season only.
- November 1, 2019—April 30, 2020: $125 per month (30 days)
- Nightly Rate: $20 (camper in storage)
Permanently Disabled West Virginians (WV Code §5B-1-17c)
West Virginia residents who are totally and permanently disabled can receive a 50 percent discount on standard camping rates. To receive the discount, simply follow the steps below:
- Print and complete the application
- Have the application signed by a licensed West Virginia physician
- Return the application to the address listed at the top
- This discount is valid from the day after Labor Day to four days before Memorial Day
- Discount card must be obtained prior to camping reservation
- Cards will be mailed to applicant from the West Virginia State Parks central office in Charleston, West Virginia, after your completed and signed application has been received
Contact Campground Reservations for more information or to reserve your campsite.