Experience the mountain state's great outdoors
We invite you and your family to escape the indoors to enjoy one of our 59 campsites and 2 primitive tent sites. Explore one of the most photographed and scenic regions in WV.
Discover the best panoramas of the Valley at Bald Knob by taking a ride on our scenic chairlift or add to your hiking accomplishments with this moderate trek. Enjoy the variety of recreation activities—while still having access to luxurious resort amenities.
- Paved Sites with access to Hiking Trails.
- 30/50 AMP Electric, Water & Sewer.
- Water is disconnected October-April.
- Comfort station w/laundry & shower facilities year round.
- Discharge station for self-contained units.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table at each site.
- Camp Store located at Check-in Station.
- Playground & Recreational Activities.
- Leashed pets permitted.
CAMPSITES 35-59 DO NOT HAVE SEWAGE DUMP STATION AVAILABLE.
For more information call 304-866-4145
West Virginia residents who are totally and permanently disabled can receive a 50 percent discount on standard camping rates. To receive the discount, simply follow the steps below:
- Print and complete the application
- Have the application signed by a licensed West Virginia physician
- Return the application to the address listed at the top
- This discount is valid from the day after Labor Day to four days before Memorial Day
- Discount card must be obtained prior to camping reservation
- Cards will be mailed to applicant from the West Virginia State Parks central office in Charleston, West Virginia, after your completed and signed application has been received
Ready to book your campsite?
Easily reserve your campsite online today.