Experience the mountain state's great outdoors
We invite you and your family to escape the indoors to enjoy one of our 34 campsites and 3 primitive tent sites. Explore one of the most photographed and scenic regions in WV.
Discover the best panoramas of the Valley at Bald Knob by taking a ride on our scenic chairlift or add to your hiking accomplishments with this moderate trek. Enjoy the variety of recreation activities—while still having access to luxurious resort amenities.
- Paved Sites with access to Hiking Trails.
- 30/50 AMP Electric, Water & Sewer.
- Water & Sewer is disconnected October-April.
- Comfort station w/laundry & shower facilities year round.
- Discharge station for self-contained units.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table at each site.
- Camp Store located at Check-in Station.
- Playground & Recreational Activities.
- Leashed pets permitted.
For more information call 304-866-4145
West Virginia residents who are totally and permanently disabled can receive a 50 percent discount on standard camping rates. To receive the discount, simply follow the steps below:
- Print and complete the application
- Have the application signed by a licensed West Virginia physician
- Return the application to the address listed at the top
- This discount is valid from the day after Labor Day to four days before Memorial Day
- Discount card must be obtained prior to camping reservation
- Cards will be mailed to applicant from the West Virginia State Parks central office in Charleston, West Virginia, after your completed and signed application has been received