Notice: The Recreation Center will be closed for the season starting Nov. 2nd. Campers can pick up their permits at the Resort's Front Desk.
Be one with nature
Witness the best that nature has to offer when you camp with us. Choose from our 34 beautiful and affordable campsites, and get up-close and personal with your natural surroundings—while still having access to luxurious resort amenities.
- Paved, wooded access with full hookups
- Comfort station with laundry and shower facilities year round
- Discharge station for self-contained units
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
- Leashed pets permitted
- Sites hold 20' to 35' campers
Off-Season start date has changed, due to current weather conditions.
- May 1 - October 15, 2018 (peak season): $32 per night
- October 16, 2018—April 30, 2019 (off season): $25 per night
- *Military discount rates are available. Please see rate sheet for details
- Sales tax is included in the above rates
- A nightly resort fee will be added in the amount of $2 (tax included)
- A charge of $6.50 will be added to all reservations as a handling fee during the peak season
- Walk in guest will not be charged a handling fee
- Reservations are not taken during the off season. Sites are first come/first serve.
- Water is shut off during the off season due to weather temperatures.
Storage rates are available in the off season only.
- November 1, 2018—April 30, 2019: $125 per month (30 days)
- Nightly Rate: $20 (camper in storage)
State residents who meet certain requirements (depending on the promotion) will receive discounted rates when camping at Canaan Valley Resort.
Permanently Disabled West Virginians (WV Code §5B-1-17c)
West Virginia residents who are totally and permanently disabled can receive a 50 percent discount on standard camping rates. To receive the discount, simply follow the steps below:
- Print and complete the application
- Have the application signed by a licensed West Virginia physician
- Return the application to the address listed at the top
- This discount is valid from the day after Labor Day to four days before Memorial Day
- Discount card must be obtained prior to camping reservation
- Cards will be mailed to applicant from the West Virginia State Parks central office in Charleston, West Virginia, after your completed and signed application has been received
Contact Campground Reservations for more information or to reserve your campsite.